Never have to wipe or mop again!
The problem with mopping and Wiping is dirty water and wipes are recycled and distributed again to already clean areas.The ILIFE W400 absorbs dirty water and puts it into a seaparate 0.85L dirty tank. So you don’t run the risk of polluting already cleaned areas by driving over them again!!The robot goes through four steps during a cleaning process
- Six different spraying units distribute water on the floor.
- With a rotating roller, the floor is then cleaned, gentle scrubbed, and polished, resulting in an intensive cleaning effect.
- The motor inside the W400 sucks up the dirty water and transports it to a special 0.85 l tank.
- The robot wipes up the wet areas on the floor too, to leave a squeakly clean feel after washing!! The “DARK coloured water”in the Dirty tank will leave you shock at the dirt and debris cleaned up!!
Two large tanks in a small robot: one for DIRTY water, one for CLEAN water
Different modes for different purposes
The cleaning modes including function and area of application are briefly listed:
- Path Mode(Zigzag mode): The robot travels through the rooms in straight lines, reverses by approx. 90° in the event of obstacles and then continues straight ahead again, Ensuring comprehensive coverage of the entire area systematically.
- Area Mode(zone cleaning): A certain area in which the robot is located is traversed. In the picture above you get the impression that you could set up “forbidden zones” for the robot, which it then will not pass. It draws a LINE as wish anything behind the robot will not be crossed.
- Spot Mode(spot cleaning): The W400 rotates around itself in increasing, but straight-line movements, thus wiping the area in its immediate vicinity.
- Edge Mode(Wall Function): Especially walls and obstacles are wiped off the outside.
Various Modes and cleaning functions ensure a deep and through cleaning of the home, the touchpad buttons interface is ready easy to select and use. The “virtuall wall” no go Area zoning functions allows user to set borders to where they desire the robot to be cleaning specifically too.
1 x ILIFE W400 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
1 x Remote Control
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Charging Base
1 x Cleaning Brush
2 x Rolling Brush (1 spare, 1 in Robot)
2 x AAA Battery
1 x Quick Guide
1 x English User Manual